Offre d'emploi: International Operations Coordinator - HELVETIQ
Helvetiq recrute un(e) responsable des opérations internationales (H/F).
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR 80%-100%
Unique opportunity for natural organisers looking for a fun field.
HELVETIQ is an international publishing house based in Switzerland and founded in 2008. Our team of ten has published over 60 titles sold in up to 30 countries. We are best-known for pocket games like Bandido, our beer hiking book series, our wooden games like TeamUP and for surprising people with new ideas all the time.
• Guide projects through production by working with design,sales, suppliers and customers to create quality titles and satisfy expectations
• Manage schedules, creating task lists and communicating relevant information
• Negotiate prices and deadlines with suppliers; place orders
• Negotiate, order and track international shipments; solve problems
• Send printing files to production and manage pre-production approval• Create purchase, sales and reception orders in our ERP software
• Send invoices and export documentation to customers
• Track international payments and send reminders; Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Organise and supervise pre-shipment inspections
• Ensure compliance with safety standards; order tests and obtain certificates
• Ensure compliance with VAT regulations; file important documents
• Assist in preparing and organising promotional material and events
• Identify operational short comings and propose improvements
• Natural organiser
• Self-starter with a high level of energy and a positive attitude
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or a relevant field
• 3 + years of professional experience; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
• Practical knowledge in import/export, trading or logistics management as well as in project, process and supply chain management
• Outstanding command of English; French and/or German skills are a big plus.
• Join a team where your contribution is valued and immediately visible
• Work in an inspired work environment surrounded by smart, fun people
• Participate in the company’s success sharing plan after one year of employment
HELVETIQ | Mittlere Strasse 4 | CH-4056 Basel
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please call Hadi at +41 79 916 87 33